Re: USB, ZiO! and kernel 2.2.23

James Vahn said:
> Does anyone know how to get a ZiO! card reader (sandisk/microtech) to work
> under the 2.2 kernels?  It works (read-only) under 2.4 kernels, but I'm
> not able to get the uptime I need from those kernels and have gone back to
> the 2.2 series.

last I checked, the usb storage driver on 2.2.x was barely functional if
infact it worked at all on any devices. You'll probably need 2.4 for it.
I agree with the stability though, thus far my important systems remain
on 2.2.19. No plans to change to 2.4.x. Though it's tempting to move to
the latest 2.2.x. Since I had a 10 hour power outage yesterday my uptime
for everything is reset, including my wonderful P200 that had 631 days ..

longest power outage I've experienced since at LEAST 1985, perhaps even
1981. that I can remember anyways.

nate