Re: ARGH, weird SCSI I/O errors on second/third drive on Debian/PPC

Jessica Blank said:

> The problem seems to happen whenever I'm working (reading/writing) on the
> second or third drive. I get I/O errors, and kernelspam like this:

luckily, according to the logs you posted this does not appear to be
a SCSI issue, or a hardware issue. it looks to be a filesystem issue.
Perhaps related to a bad partition setup, or not mounting it correctly
(e.g. mounting /dev/sda instad of /dev/sda1).

can you provide:

fdisk -l /dev/sdX
(where sdX is each of the disks that show this behavior)

cat /proc/mounts

nate