Re: Desktop Performance Issue (FIXED)

You guys hooked me up. I entered the following hdparm command:

hdparm -X34 -d1 -u1 -m16 -c3 /dev/hda

Not only are problems resolved but system in general runs much quicker
and is more responsive. Hdparm is now running at startup!! Thanks all for
you help with this one. Wish I'd of asked a long time ago.

Michael