Re: what /dev for smartmedia reader? SOLVED

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 10:59:27PM +0100, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> John wrote:
> > zork:/# lsmod
> > usb-storage            61464   0  (unused)
> > usb-uhci               20940   0  (unused)
> > usbcore                60896   1  [printer usb-storage pegasus usb-uhci]
> > (scsi stuff in statically compiled in kernel -> cdwriter works)
>
> And what about the SCSI disk driver? Not needed for cd writer but surely for
> the card reader.
>
> You need to enable multiple LUN support for SCSI device or you will only see
> the CF card slot part of the 6-in-1 reader.
> HS

Well, it's working now (yahoo!!!), thanks to Hendrik & dave w.  A
recompile to include the SCSI disk driver & the multiple LUN support
worked.

Thanks bunches, I love this list (been lurking 4 years now)

John

PS: Hendrik, sorry about sending directly to you.  I keep forgetting to
reply to the list