Re: what /dev for smartmedia reader? (more info & long)

On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 16:44, John wrote:
> It's a PQI 6 in 1 usb flash card reader/writer.  Not listed at usb.org,
> so one possiblity that it just wont work.
>
> I'm running testing & kernel 2.4.20

This doesn't help a lot, but I'm running the PQI 7-in-1 and the 5-in-1
without any problems... at least NOW there are none.  Re-compiling my
kernel with "probe all LUNs" in the SCSI settings solved my last
problem.

You have "preliminary USB device filesystem" under USB in the kernel
selected?  USB Mass Storage Support?  etc etc - these are the ones that
come to mind ... check your kernel config if you haven't.... under both
SCSI and USB.

dave w