Re: KVM locks tty

On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 03:03:54PM -0800, Michael Olds wrote:
> I have this switch also. The workaround that I have used is to be sure that
> all operations on the one computer are finished before going to the next,
> and I use the manual button, not the keyboard.
<AOL>

I have Belkin and sometimes theier console KB and screen goes out of
sync.

I shutdown system by SSH from another PC.

You have to be very careful not to swith when system is
booting/initializing/shutting down....

GPM is good if you want to fix issues.

Also, correct mouse driver helps.  (3button, scroll,...)

Cheers,

Osamu