Re: USB MagicOk

I've noticed the same problem on a Mandrake system I have.  I had times when I
had a SanDisk Cruzer (ramdrive) and a USB floppy plugged into the USB ports
and there was no way (without doing an "ls") to distinguish which was which.
The first one plugged in was always /dev/sda, the 2nd /dev/sdb.

Isn't there some way to lock a device ID with a particluar device?

Hal