- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: network troubles
- From: "Willem-Jan Meijer" <Meyer3@chello.nl>
- Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 20:47:10 +0100
- Message-id: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAArQqnfMbj8EeVtjRtwXRPScKAAAAQAAAArEbyXFKWYkKxuwbHiNUMAwEAAAAA@chello.nl>
A friend of my has a network with 3 computers and I installed a debian
server. The server contains 2 network cards from Sweex. They are
recognized correctly and /etc/network/interfaces is configured too
Iface eth0 inet dhcp
But internet doesn't work
When I type ping localhost all packets are lost, when I want to ping
outside they also get lost.
How do I get internet at work ?