Re: howto for compiling of deb packages

Am Mit, 2002-12-25 um 10.52 schrieb Roland Wegmann:
> Hello
>
> I have to know how you can build deb packages from source. Could somebody
> tell me if there exists an apt-get(able) doc package that introduces me
> in the topic of compiling your own deb packages from source?
>
> Or if someone of you know links/howtos etc. with information about
> building debian packages, let me know, too.

Read the "The New-Maintainer's Debian Packaging Howto":

http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/index.en.html

It should answer all your questions.

--

Matthias Hentges
Cologne / Germany

[www.hentges.net] -> PGP welcome, HTML tolerated
ICQ: 97 26 97 4   -> No files, no URL's

My OS: Debian Woody: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice