Re: Cobalt Raq2 network trouble while boot....

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 09:51:44PM +0100, Samuele Bosco wrote:
> Il lun, 2002-12-23 alle 19:49, Adam Majer ha scritto:
> > During a regular install, Debian is going to ask questions
> > on what to install and the rest of the parameters. That
> > means you need some sort of a console that is supported
> > by linux. What type of console are you using?
>
> No boot, no console :-(
> There's only a tty for verbose what's happen .....
> After boot, installing is done via telnet .... If Paul's How-to is
> followed ...

Obviously I don't have a Cobalt server, but don't those
things come with a serial port or something you could
use for a console besides using TCP/IP? It would
seem kind of stupid to provide a server with no
input - well, unless sun really wants a monopoly
over all OSs on its hardware..