Re: sound problem -ES1869

Thanks!  IRQ 5 works.  I can now play wav and mp3 files with XMMS.
Confused as to why the /proc/interrups file didn't help me.

Can you now tell me how to get midi file capability?  xmms does
not play my midi files.  neither does playmidi or mpg123.
I get the error:  open /dev/sequencer: No such device or address

What must I do to configure a midi player?

Thanks again for the help!

Regards,
	Russ