err I dselected libpng .... help

Err I made a **?!?** mistake !!

I have deselected

libpng-dev
libpng2-dev
libpng2
libpng3

I haven't actually actioned it yet because the list of packages about to be
removed is ....208 inc KDE etc ...

I have tried various combinations of the four libpngs, to no avail.
I currently have

libpng2
libpng3

selected for install, no good
When I select libpng2-dev or libpng-dev I get a recursive package problem ??

Can anyone tell me what the default of these four packages in dselect should
be for woody ??

This is not a good night !! think I will stop now before I screw the system
completely ... !!

Currently I get ...

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  abiword abiword-common abiword-gtk abiword-plugins amor ark armagetron
  artsbuilder bibletime bonobo cupsys cupsys-bsd cupsys-client
  cupsys-driver-gimpprint cupsys-pstoraster dillo eyesapplet fifteenapplet
  gdk-imlib1 gdm gimp-python gimp1.2 gmc gnome-applets gnome-bin
  gnome-card-games gnome-control-center gnome-core gnome-gnomine gnome-help
  gnome-libs-data gnome-panel gnome-panel-data gnome-session gnome-terminal
  gnome-utils gs gs-common gv imagemagick imlib-base imlib1 kab kabalone
  kaptain karm kasteroids kate katomic kbackgammon kbattleship kbear kblackbox
  kcalc kcd kcharselect kchart kcoloredit kcpuload kcron kde kde-games
  kde-theme-matte kde-theme-metallic kde-theme-neon kde-theme-pastel
  kde-theme-sweetpill kdebase kdebase-audiolibs kdebase-libs kdelibs3
  kdelibs3-bin kdelibs3-cups kdepasswd kdepim-libs kdessh kdf kdict kdm kedit
  kfind kfloppy kformula kfract kghostview khexedit kiconedit kinkatta kit
  kivio kjezz kjots kjumpingcube klaptopdaemon kleandisk klines klisa
  kljettool klpq klprfax kmago kmahjongg kmail kmerlin kmines kmoon knetfilter
  knetload knewsticker knode knotes kodo koffice koffice-libs konqueror
  konquest konsole kontour korganizer korn koshell kpackage kpaint kpat kpm
  kpoker kpresenter krecord kreversi kruler krusader ksame kscd kscore
  kscreensaver kshisen ksirc ksirtet ksmiletris ksnake ksnapshot ksokoban
  kspaceduel kspread ksysv ktalkd kteatime ktexmaker2 ktimer ktron ktuberling
  ktux kugar kuser kview kweather kwin4 kword kworldclock kwuftpd
  libarts-mpeglib libbonobo2 libcapplet0 libcupsys2 libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2
  libgdk-pixbuf2 libglade-gnome0 libgnome32 libgnomeprint-bin
  libgnomeprint-data libgnomeprint15 libgnomesupport0 libgnomeui32 libgnorba27
  libgtkhtml20 libgtkxmhtml1 libkdegames libkdenetwork1 libkmid libkonq3
  libmagick5 libqt2 libsdl-image1.2 libsword1 libwmf0.2-2 lskat mp3kult
  mpeglib netpbm noatun python-gdk-imlib python-glade python-gnome python-gtk
  python-numeric-tutorial quanta rep-gtk rep-gtk-gnome sawfish-gnome secpolicy
  tetex-bin xli xplanet xplanet-images xsane xscreensaver xscreensaver-gl
  xscreensaver-gnome
  zlib1g-dev
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 208 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/218kB of archives. After unpacking 337MB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

Opps
Dave