Re: reportbug

Tom Allison wrote:
I've got one little problem with reportbug.

Under dselect, it's trying to uninstall itself from one of my servers.

Here's my preferences file:

Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 700

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 400

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 50
/etc/apt/preferences (END)

Any suggestions as to WHY it wants to remove itself?
How do I "debug" this problem?

Never mind...  Python was in the way (I think).

I changed 'stable' to 1000+ forced a downgrade on everything and reportbug came right back.

--
We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve one technical
problem -- how to run a sunbeam through a meter.