Re: FooBillards for Debian?

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 07:57:13PM +0100, Frank Gevaerts wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 12:58:58PM -0500, stan wrote:
> > I saw a link for a neat game called FooBillards on LinuxToday. I graabed
> > the tarball and tried to compile it on my Woody machine without much luck.
> >
> > Ca anyone point meto a .deb, or sugest how to get this to cimpile on
> > Debian?
>
> I have debianized sources of an old version (1.5) on
> http://www.xs4all.be/~gevaerts/debian/
> However, my version is rather heavily patched (improved snooker rules
> and better sound on powerpc).
> Note that the build dependencies are (probably) not complete. I don't
> know if the debian directory can easily be moved to the new version.

To follow up on my own mail, I have uploaded a debianized foobillard 2.2
sources, and a powerpc deb.
The snooker rules have been patched, and i have made ball and hole size
configurable.
The source should compile cleanly, and the build dependencies should be
complete.

Add
deb http://www.xs4all.be/~gevaerts/debian ./
deb-src http://www.xs4all.be/~gevaerts/debian ./

to your /etc/apt/sources.list, apt-get update, apt-get build-dep
foobillard, apt-get source -b foobillard, and you should have an i386
deb. Of course, if you have a powerpc running sid, you can just apt-get
install foobillard

Frank