RE: [Solved] SMTP standards : needs outgoing SMTP server be MX fo r my domain?

Thanks very much for your replies guys.

The problem was actually something else, much more conventional (an old NAT
rule forgotten, a public IP migration, and old IP range DNS records
expiring). So the problem was on my side, they were only checking reverse
lookup...

A document they sent me made me thought of what I posted.

Sorry for bothering, and thanks!

Vincent