Nvi recovery program please shove off

Hi,

The other day something dumped me into vi, which I got out of by my
usual method of trying every key combination I can think of, swearing
a lot and doing kill -9 from another vc.

Now I keep getting this mail every time I boot up: (headers snipped)

>From: jah.pigeon@ukonline.co.uk (Nvi recovery program)
>Subject: Nvi saved the file L367-13TMP.c
>
>On Sat Dec 14 21:48:32 2002, the user pigeon was editing a
>file named /tmp/L367-13TMP.c on the machine pigeon, when it
>was saved for recovery. You can recover most, if not all, of
>the changes to this file using the -r option to view:
>
>	view -r /tmp/L367-13TMP.c

Obviously the file doesn't exist in /tmp anymore, but doing
find / -name '*L367*' didn't produce any result. Where is it? I want
to delete it. I don't want to view it, and I don't want to recover
changes because I haven't actually lost anything. I just want this
annoying message to go away and recover the filespace.

Pigeon