Re: Getting this error :(library qt-mt) not found

Hello,
thanks for the advice .
I checked the version of version of libqt-mt-dev and
it is 3.0.5 so that part is ok .
and about version of compiler I have no Idea .
I am running woody/sarge on my laptop .
so I was hoping that I would have the latest of
everything .
how do I fix this problem,because I have lot of
application which are depended on this libqt-mt .

I am relatively new to linux so please bear with me .
thanks
suresh