Re: Its a SPAM & Fuck You.

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 02:28:09AM -0500, Geordie Birch wrote:
> > Fuck You.
>
> It's definitely a Fuck You but how is it a spam?

Well for one it's unsolicited (I know I didn't ask for it) and for
another, it seems to me that the individual is at least partially
illiterate and as such lacks the ability to express himself properly.
This, in turn leads me to believe that this is an email that is either
offering or requesting a fuck (ie sex). Now, it's obvious that said
individual hasn't gotten laid in a while and as such is desperate. This
would lead me to conclude that they are willing to trade some resource
(money for example) for said sexual favours. As such the individuals
email is commercial in nature.

Therefore, since it's both unsolicited and commercial in nature, it can
only be spam.

--
        All people are equal,
        But some are more equal then others.