Re: after install mod_perl, still can not work well

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 02:46:39AM -0700, eric lin wrote:
>   I download mod_perl 1.27 and install it  also at my /etc/apache/httpd
> add a line
> LoadModule perl_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_perl.so

Since that makes absolutely no difference to CGI scripts, and people
told you so, I'm hardly surprised it made no difference to your CGI
script. Please, please, please read! Try your script from the command
line! Do something for yourself!

Thank you in advance,