Re: Content Management System sought

also sprach nate <debian-user@aphroland.org> [2002.12.12.2101 +0100]:
> note thats a source package :) last time I tried it, it wasn't really
> worth it, the person who made it, didn't really complete it so its pretty
> much like packaging a few .tar.gz files into a .deb with a README.

right. i have since dropped the package. it sucks. it should be
removed from debian, or packaged properly. How could it pass QA?

> and as colin mentioned xfree86-common isn't much, just a few things. You
> may hate more that it depends upon qt(at least older versions did) for
> DOM (qtdom). Newer versions may of dropped that dependancy. I think the
> last version I installed was about 8 months ago.

it only depends on xlibs, not qt.

--
Please do not CC me! Get a proper mailer instead: www.mutt.org

`. `'`

NOTE: The public PGP keyservers are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc