Re: acroread and anti-aliased text

also sprach Nori Heikkinen <nori@sccs.swarthmore.edu> [2002.12.13.0001 +0100]:
> as a related question, where should .sty files go in geneeral?

grep HOMETEXMF /etc/texmf/texmf.cnf

then create that directory, and ./tex/latex/whatever underneath. make
your own hierarchy, however you like it. lastly, run `mktexlsr` to
create the index and off you go.

if to be installed on a per-system basis, then the same unde4r
/usr/local. check the /etc texmf file...

> to put them in my working directory, which is a hack, i know ...

perfectly legit, but it won't let you use them outside the current
project. `pwd` is part of the TEXMF search path.

--
Please do not CC me! Get a proper mailer instead: www.mutt.org

`. `'`

NOTE: The public PGP keyservers are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc