Re: questions about mutt

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 01:18:27AM -0700, Cameron Matheson wrote:
| ok, sorry, i have another question... i guess this one is more about
| regular expressions than anything... i'm recoloring my headers and
| various parts of my messages to be a little bit easier for me, so i want
| to make the PGP output (the lines that start w/ 'gpg: ' the same color
| as the default header color (cyan).  I tried a line like 'color body
| cyan black ^gpg:', but that only colors 'gpg:', how would i make that go
| to the end of the line?

That depends on your pager.  Mutt has a built-in pager, but I don't
use it.  I use the "less.vim" plugin for vim.  It gives me all the
capability of vim, but with a less-style interface (more suitable for
paging instead of editing).  It also makes it really easy to
copy-n-paste text from an email into a file without using the mouse.
Vim's syntax highlighting works well for me.

-D

--
I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.  Now a slave
has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/