Re: spamassasin - how to avoid further false positives and negatives?

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 04:41:43PM +0530, Sandip P Deshmukh wrote:
| hello
|
| my spamassasin set-up was the quickest in my entire mail processing
| set-up. and it has already started marking ****SPAM****! :)
|
| now, there are some false positives and some false negatives. how do i
| make spamassasin learn these mistakes?
|
| i mean, how do i tell spamassasin *not* to mark a particular message as
| ****SPAM**** and vice versa?
|
| if i mistake not, i will have to do these changes as sysadmin - root.

Tweak the scores and/or the rules.  Look in /etc/spamassassin and
/usr/share/spamassassin (but don't try modifying the stuff under
/usr).

-D

--
After you install Microsoft Windows XP, you have the option to create
user accounts.  If you create user accounts, by default, they will have

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/