Installing to PERC4/Di

Hi,

I am trying to install Debian 3.0 Woody onto a Dell server with a raid
controller (the PERC4/Di).  I am unable to load any modules for the raid
controller so that I am able to see the hard disks. Has anyone had this
problem, and know a solution?

I got it working with Redhat, they use the scsi_mod, sd_mod and the
megaraid modules.  However, there doesn't seem to be any scsi_mod or
sd_mod modules with the 2.4.18-bf24 kernel.  When I try to build the
scsi_mod and sd_mod modules with the 2.4.18 kernel, they won't load
because 2.4.18 != 2.4.18-bf24.  Does anyone one know how to build these
modules for 2.4.18-bf24, or install debian with 2.4.18?

Cory

Cory Kapser, Graduate Student
School of Computer Science
University of Waterloo