Re: IMAP recommendations

Colin Watson said:

> You could just use something like the Delivered-To: header that postfix
> adds?

I was about to jump with joy thinking I could do that but checked
the message you sent and there is no such header.

I put a copy of the headers for the message you sent here:
http://portal.aphroland.org/resources/tmp/headers.txt

these headers were copied directly from the raw message on the
server.

perhaps a newer version of postfix does this? or maybe theres
an option that I can turn on? I am running woody with postfix
1.1.11-0.woody2

nate