Re: SV: Kernel problem

Lasse said:
> The thing is, everything works with the 2.2.x kernel, so i really think
> linux is the best option on this board, it came preeinstalled with ms nt4
> embeded.
> If it help you can look on the motorla site look for cpn5360
>
> What im looking for in 2.4? Well quite a few things, som fs (patched in
> acl's) iptables featuers, and since it might be part of a mosix cluser
> (read somewhere that 2.4.x where a better option than 2.2.x)
>
> The system is installed. Up'n running right now..

everything I've looked at does not mention runing 2.4.x on this piece
of equipment. if you really need 2.4.x I reccomend looking for another
product, research first, post to some embedded linux mailing lists, before
purchasing.

chances are 2.4.x is not compadible. Bluecat linux runs on that but
it too runs 2.2.x.

nate