Re: apt-get / dpkg gives signature error

Andrew> After the usual 'apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade' 3 security
Andrew> fixes were not applied. An 'apt-get clean' and 'apt-get upgrade'
Andrew> does not resolve the problem. How do I rid myself of the
Andrew> following messages and get the fixes on my system?

Debian packages are not yet signed, so it's not surprising that debsig
fails.  Either uninstall debsig-verify, or turn it off by adding the
line "no-debsig" to /etc/dpkg/dpkg.cfg.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA