Re: Kernel problem

Lasse said:

> Hello
> Making a long story short. Im installing debian by the pxe feature. The
> kernel beeing used during the installation boots ut the system
> correctly.
> But after installing i can't make the system boot on installed kernel.
> It's hard to pinpoint the problem, and really need some help.
> The system im installing on has no,vga,floppy,keyboad,mouse..
> I access the installation by the serial port. And installation media is
> network.

what do you need in 2.4 ? you posted this question before, I looked into it
a bit, seems your installing on some CompacPCI system? I could find no
info on running this board on linux(any version). Perhaps you could contact
your vendor for assistance?

or find some embedded linux distribution you may be able to find more help
there.

nate