Re: Content Management System sought

martin f krafft said:

> there's one for woody:
>
>   pool/main/e/ezpublish/ezpublish-src_2.2.6-0.woody.1_all.deb
>
> but my first negative argument: it depends on libmagic and thus pulls in
> xfree86-common, which I don't want or need on a server.

note thats a source package :) last time I tried it, it wasn't really
worth it, the person who made it, didn't really complete it so its pretty
much like packaging a few .tar.gz files into a .deb with a README.

and as colin mentioned xfree86-common isn't much, just a few things. You
may hate more that it depends upon qt(at least older versions did) for
DOM (qtdom). Newer versions may of dropped that dependancy. I think the
last version I installed was about 8 months ago.

nate