Re: Cracked cracker?

	As it's already been mentioned this is the Nimda worm that only
affects IIS and anyone who has been running a web server in the last
year has been hit with it countless times... I know I have... If you
feel inclined to try and deal with this you can start by trying to get
in contact with Starstream Communications in Rocklin, CA... Now this
block of address (63.205.212.0/23) was assigned to them from SBC
(formally SBC Pacific Bell) but I can tell you trying to get SBC to take
any action is about the same as sitting and watching paint dry... It's
useless to try contacting them as their Abuse phone number says to email
their abuse department but those emails I believe hit /dev/null and
never a person to actually deal with them... You should be able to start
trying to reach Starstream at (916) 652-9479 which is listed as their
main office number however they have no contact information specifically
for abuse...

	Jeremy