Re: Embedded Linux PDA

Hello List:

I actually have a SL-5500 and would only consider it a PDA because of it's
size, it's just a smaller and less powerfull computer.  With the built-in
keyboard every console tool is much more fast to use (i am not very good with
handwriting tools)

Actually there are several programs that are making the Zaurus more free (in
software terms) and including tons of applications:

http://www.openzaurus.org/
http://people.debian.org/~mdz/zaurus/

The posibilities of this little piece of hw are incredible and also waiting
for the new version to come.

For those interested to use this machine for security, using a wireless card
and a nessus client its easy to audit a whole net...

Chainy.