Re: phpgroupware setup guide

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:11:10 -0600
Jacob S. <stormspotter@6texans.net> wrote:

> Can anyone point me in the direction of a good tutorial for setting up
> phpgroupware on a Debian Woody box? I think I've finally gotten all
> the proper packages installed for it to run on a mySQL database, but I
> know very little about where to go next. I also found that the docs at
> www.phpgroupware.org seem to be lacking quite a bit.
>
> TIA,
> Jacob

I'm a little bit further now... At the suggestion of a friend, I added
the line "extension=mysql.so" in the proper section of
/etc/php3/apache/php3.ini. I believe Chris had also mentioned this file
earlier.

I'm now able to login to header admin and edit my header.inc.php file.
Setup/config login still just gives me a blank white page though.

Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/