Re: phpgroupware setup guide

Geoff Crompton wrote:
On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 08:51:25AM -0600, Jacob S. wrote:

Oops... Scratch that last reply. I just tried Header Admin as you
suggested and it gave the same message you said you got. It did have a
nice little note up at the top though saying "Edit your existing
header.inc.php". I guess that's the next place to look...

HTH,
Jacob

  Make sure that you do a proper refresh on your browser, so you don't
get stuck with stale pages, from the browsers cache. I think I had
issues with that when I was doing it.

Yes, I had that too!

Geoff, I wonder if the problem lies in the config files. Would you be prepared to send me copies of yours from your working system? I would like to compare

	/usr/share/phpgroupware/header.inc.php
and	/etc/apache/httpd.conf

If you are agreeble, please send them to ctlale@coolscience.co.uk

Cheers,