can not start X - new install woody with ATI RADEON 7500

Hello, all,

I'm a recent Linux user and decided to try on Debian. Installed "woody" and
installation process went just fine. However, I can not start x.

My video card is ATI radeon 7500 / 64MB SDRAM. I understand woody comes with
XFree86 4.1.0 which just start support radeon chipset but not "RV200 QW". I
also saw a November thread about the same problem. It seem I have to
options.

- Install XFree86 4.2.0 using its XInstall.sh
- Add this line to your sources.list and install XFree86 4.2

#XFree 4.2
deb http://people.debian.org/~branden/ sid/$(ARCH)/

Not sure which one is better. Can someone list step by step instructions?

Thanks,

Ming