Re: [OT] Remember when hard disk sizes were in MiB?

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 16:09, dave mallery wrote:
[snip]
> i remember installing my first 11/70 in december 1975.  it had an rp-04

Ya know, you *are* old...  But you worked on DEC stuff, and that's a
Good Thing.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| "My advice to you is to get married: If you find a good wife, |
| you will be happy; if not, you will become a philosopher."    |
|    Socrates                                                   |