Re: Bootable CD w/X-CD-Roast: mkisofs error

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:55:50 -0500 Kenneth Dombrowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After several days of trying to create a bootable Knoppix CD from the
(...snip tons of strange stuff...)
> Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? Where else should I be putting the
> 'boot.img'?

All that is needed to create a bootable Knoppix CD is burn it, like:

   cdrecord dev=0,0,0 -dao -data KNOPPIX_V3.1-10-09-2002b-EN.iso
                ^^^^^
            (in my case)

or using xcdroast to burn an already prepared cd image, without any
esoteric options. Should take only a few minutes...

Or did I misunderstand your intentions?

--
Carlos Sousa
http://vbc.dyndns.org/