Re: Which plugin to listen to internet radio on mozilla?

On 11 Dec 2002, Johann Spies wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 03:20:00PM +0000, Anthony Campbell wrote:
>
> > I use RealPlay for unix, which is the only thing that works for the BBC.
> >

> Thanks.
>
> Earlier there was a realplayer installer package to install Real
> Player but I can't find one now in Debian.  How do you install Real
> Player?
>
> Regards.
> Johann
> --
> Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036
> Informasietegnologie, Universiteit van Stellenbosch
>
>      "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of
>       God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice,
>       holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable
>       service."           Romans 12:1

It's available from www.real.com, but the site is difficult to navigate
and the Unix version, which is what you need, takes some finding.

You should be able to get it from
proforma.real.com/real/player/blackjack.html?lang=en

AC

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic