Re: spamassasin help needed

This one time, at band camp, Oliver Fuchs said:
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Sandip P Deshmukh wrote:
>
> > i would like to know if i can:
> >
> > -	automatically move these messages to a particular folder - say
> > 	spam
> >

> Hi,
> add this to your .procmailrc file:
>
> :0:
> caughtspam

ISTR that Sandip sai (in another post) that he's not using procmail.  If
that's so, just use exim's native filtering abilities.  Put this is your
~/.forward:

# Spam Drop

if      $h_X-Spam-Status contains "Yes"
then
        save $home/Mail/SPAM
        finish
endif

Exim's filtering ability is fine for most straightforwad filters -
My mail goes into about 25 folders based on header keywords, and it's
worked reliably here.  I understand procmail is more versatile, but so
far I haven't needed it.

|  Stephen Gran                  | Help!  I'm trapped in a PDP 11/70!      |
|  steve@lobefin.net             |                                         |