Re: [OT] Remember when hard disk sizes were in MiB?

On 11 Dec 2002, 03:00:14, Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
> Speaking of the Atari, I've got atari800 installed, and one of these
> days, I should look at what I would need to do to get some of the
> programs on cassettes and cartridges transferred into it. I actually
> enjoyed Eastern Front (1941) and would like to kick around at it, and
> maybe even look at developing a comparable game on a more currently
> viable open source environment. Wonder if I could keep it in 8 KB (or
> even 32 KB when you allow for the move from 8-bit to 32-bit code.)

OH MY GOD

My little brother has an Atari 800 that he keeps at my parents because my
mom loves to play BoulderDash.

I LOVE Eastern Front - whenever I visit my folks, the first night I always
stay up late and play a game . . . .

LOL at what an idiot I am . . . . .

You may have just ruined my marriage, and given me a reason to convert my
Parents PC to Debain . . . .

madmac

--
Doug MacFarlane