Re: Which plugin to listen to internet radio on mozilla?

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 08:31:47AM -0800, Steve Juranich wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:08:33 +0000, Johann Spies wrote:
>
> > The subject line says it all.
>
> You can use xmms to do this.  It handles the standard .pls files you get
> from shoutcast.com.   Just set up mozilla to process the .pls files with
> xmms.

Thanks.  I see Mozilla 1.2.1 only refers to text/html under File types
and offers nearly no help on the format of the entries for defining
new types with helper applications.

I remember that with Netscape 4.77 this was fairly easy to do.

Regards.
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of
      God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice,
      holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable
      service."           Romans 12:1