No network on CD net install

Greetings-

I'm trying to install woody on a laptop that has a USB floppy drive. I
therefore boot from the CD-ROM drive to the Net Install/ Base .deb's CD
(downloaded from http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/boot-floppies/). It
boots fine and lets me partition and mount, but then I'm stuck; if I go to
the default next step (Install Kernel and Driver Modules) it offers only
Hard Disk, mounted, and fd0 or fd1 as sources. I need to get the
driver(s) off the CD to recognize the network interface (a built-in
eepro100) so I can do a network install.  Can someone suggest how to do
this?

System specs:
- Sony Vaio PCG-Z505HS
- Sony ATAPI/PCMCIA CD-ROM drive PCGA-CD51
- Sony USB floppy drive for Vaio

If I try to configure PCMCIA (in the hope of getting the CD-ROM drive
back) I get the following error:
"insmod: insmod: /target/lib/modules/2.4.18-bf2.4/pcmcia/pcmcia_core.o: No
such file or directory"

Thanks for any advice.

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu