RE: WSFTP problems from Win2000 to Debian--PLEASE HELP!

Check your permissions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sasha Karlik [mailto:sasha@greens.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 9:01 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: WSFTP problems from Win2000 to Debian--PLEASE HELP!

I have a network connection between a Debian box and a win2000 box.
My WSFTP client browses to the file sytem on the debian box.
When I try to put files to the debian box, it locks and fails with this message:
! Receive error: Blocking call cancelled
I tried with passive transfer mode both on and off.
The same error message appears, regardless.
Does anyone know what I can do to make my FTP transfers work from the Windows side?