Using debian woody as a firewall.

Hi,

I have a P166mhz/128mb/gb with 2 nics currently running IPCop as my firewall
at the moment.
I'm very happy with it, no trouble or problems what so ever.

But I would like to prepare for the enevitable day when my old 486 dies and
I will have to move my fetchmail/procmail/bmf/imap services to somewhere.

If I load woody on instead of ipcop, I can get it to do email + firewall
stuff.

My question is, is the a firewall product wich give me the web config ipcop
does, and the easy install/setup.
Ipcop was one of the smoothest installs I have done and I'm reluctant to get
rid of it for something not as good.

Any ideas ?

Matt