Re: GRUB - splashimage

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 09:45:04PM -0500, Bruce Park wrote:
> Hello debian users,
>
> Does anyone have any info on how I can splashimage to work in GRUB for
> debian?
> I just realized that this is not included in the original GRUB package.

This has been filed as a wishlist bug against grub.  It's 1 year and
45 days old today.  Basically, it's tagged wontfix, so for now, you're
on your own.  There are patches out there that you can grab to enable
it.  The bug's URL is:

It has instructions for getting the patch, which in turn (should) have
documentation on how to apply it.

Happy to help,

--
Edward Guldemond