Re: clearing the screen -> framebuffer insanity

Elimar Riesebieter (riesebie@lxtec.de) wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 the mental interface of
> Mark L. Kahnt told:

> stupid!

This seemed to be precisely the reaction people had to Linus' original
quote.  I don't have a link handy, but a google search for "linus
framebuffer" should turn up the mailing list thread in the archive.

I had gone searching to see if he would give any reasons, but, as far
as I could tell, he didn't, just stating the "insanity" as fact.

--
Jason Wojciechowski
http://wonka.hampshire.edu/~jason