Re: several packages failing -- is debconf broke?

Well, I found out that if I change the terminal type from linux to
VT100 those escape codes are not generated and so everything works.
I did notice that during this upgrade a new version of
/etc/terminfo/l/linux was installed, anyway that something in there
could do this?

--
         John Covici
         covici@ccs.covici.com