SCSI generic support: problems

I've tailored the 2.4.19 kernel to use cdrecord and xcdroast enabling the SCSI generic support and whatever is indicated in the CD-Writing-HOWTO.

Now it all works (I mean I can burn CDs!) but in dmesg I've the following, annoying messages:

SCSI subsystem driver Revision: 1.00
kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k scsi_hostadapter, errno = 2
scsi0 : SCSI host adapter emulation for IDE ATAPI devices
  Vendor: TEAC      Model: CD-W24E           Rev: E.0F
  Type:   CD-ROM                             ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0 at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 24x/24x writer cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.12

What steps should I take to eliminate that error message?

Thanks

Vittorio

Invia un sms gratis!
http://freesms.supereva.it/index.php