Veritas Netbackup agent

Hi,

Is anyone using the Veritas Netbackup agent on their debian/linux machine?

I am interested to hear any good/bad comments.

It has been mentioned to me that the Veritas agent for linux is free - but
try and work that out from their website! There seem to be plenty of press
releases out there about linux and veritas but no actual postings on
usenet!

Cheers

Scott

London, United Kingdom +44 (0)7 957 460 104
Project Management Consultant
Mentoring * Health Checks * Planning * PRINCE2
http://www.crazycolour.com/consulting/