Re: best traffic shaper solution for modem line?

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Britton wrote:

> 7.  Defocused temporal perception, al la Sirius Cybernetics Corporation
>     Happy Vertical People Transporters, but without the neurosis or
>     horizontal motion.  The traffic shaper should be able anticipate when
>     I will touch that first key in the ssh session and have the line clear
>     and ready, even before I know I'm going to touch it.

  8.  Pre-emptive scanning.  The traffic shaper should not only anticipate
what I will be typing, but will type it for me, freeing my physical body
to fly to the Bahamas.  Optional network connectivity to the voice over ip
gateway to have it call the hotel staff to bring me mint juleps is optional.

Mike