Need bttv options for Hauppauge WinTV-PCI-FM

Hi,

I just switched from a Hauppauge WinTV Go to a WinTV-PCI-FM (model647).
OS Debian Woody 2.4 kernel.

bttv module options -- the old card was card=2, from what I can find on the net it *seems*
WinTV-PCI-FM is card=10, but I'm not sure.
I've tried:

alias char-major-81 bttv
alias char-major-81-0 bttv
alias char-major-81-64 bttv
options bttv pll=1 radio=1 v4l2=0 card=10
options tuner type=5

but it doesn't seem to cut it. I found some of this on the net as related to other Hauppauge bt878
cards, so I guess some of these are wrong, because the card is not detected right, bttv not
successfully loaded and xawtv fails, saying no video0 ...

I am very sceptical about the pll and tuner type settings...

If anyone has a working set of options for that card, I'd be very keen to know them.
Also, regarding /etc/modules , I'm never sure what to include really. I have:

i2c-core
i2c-dev
i2c-algo-bit
i2c-algo-pcf
i2c-proc
msp3400
tuner
tvaudio
tvmixer
videodev
bttv

(tv-related). Does that look right?

Lukas

=====
    ** lukaslatz@yahoo.com    m. +31 (0) 6  19544439 **
    **                        t. +31 (0) 10 418 2023 **
    ** philips willemstraat 14B2   3051 PP rotterdam **
    ** IT'S A MAN'S WORLD DESIGNING TACKY INTERFACES **
    **         http://www.bambleweeny.com            **